Sunday

Hurry Before This Sale Melts

I've created a line of Snow People cards with whimsical sayings on the front. The inside is blank for your personal message. Each watercolor print is attached to a colorful card with wire arms. These are unique gift cards. There are 14 different designs to choose from.

Retail $3.50 each Fishmama discount $2.95 each

"I don't know about you, but I always find myself stuck in the same position."


"I don't know about you, but I'm really hoping for a white Christmas."

"Teach us to number our days, O Lord!"


"Don't you wish you could melt inches away as easily as me?"

"I don't know about you, but that new dandruff shampoo just doesn't get rid of the flakes."

"You're and extra special one-of-a-kind friend."

"I don't know about you, but during the winter months I really put on the pounds!"

"I don't know about you, but I was built to look on the up side of life!"

"I don't know about you, but I'm feeling a little snowed under!"

Sometimes two heads are better than one. . .
WINTER WEDDING!
And the two shall become one.

"Don't let the unexpected get you down. Keep on smiling!"

"I don't know about you, but I nearly sweat to death exercising!"
You melt my heart.